Get Approved for a Bad Credit Business Card
Many entrepreneurs with bad or less than perfect credit wish to obtain a bad credit business card. Until now there haven’t been too many options available. The Applied Bank® Visa® Business Card is a business credit card for people that have less than perfect credit. The benefits of having a business credit card is that you are able to easily separate business expenses for tax purposes.
Who should Apply for a bad credit business card and why?
- Less than Perfect Credit? No Problem! Easy Approval!
- Turn Your Hobby or Interest into a Business!
- Separate Your Business Expenses for Tax Purposes!
- Sole Proprietors and Entrepreneurs Should Apply
More information about the Applied Bank® Visa® Business Card for bad credit business card
- Receive an account with a credit limit of up to $750
- Prior to granting credit, your credit history is reviewed
- Cash Advance Fee: The greater of $5.00 or 5% of each Cash Advance which includes, but is not limited to, ATM and convenience check usage
- Late Payment Fee: $35; Returned Payment Fee: $35; Over Limit Fee: $35;
- Additional Card Fee: $30 for each Authorized User.
When starting a business it is wise to segregate business and personal expenses. There is no better way to do this than to get a business credit card. A business credit card allows card holders to easily separate these expenses. Until now most individuals that had bad credit had few options.
There are more fees associated with credit cards for bad credit, but the easiest way to improve credit is to build new credit. Many people find that in time, six months or more they can establish new positive credit. In time a person can apply for a business credit card that has no annual fee. Many of these business credit cards have reward programs. To qualify for these business credit card offers in the future it is wise to start with a bad credit business card.
Latest posts by Monica Kowollik (see all)
- Credit Card Utilization and How it Impacts Your Credit Score - March 21, 2017
- Repair Bad Credit – How to Fix Bad Credit? - March 20, 2017
- Credit Gardening and Raise Credit Score - March 19, 2017