Discover Made History in 1986 When it was Unveiled to the Nation During the 1986 Super Bowl
Spend Smarter With the Discover Card
Discover Card made it known fast that innovation and change were coming to the credit card industry: Change that focused on features and services that consumers wanted, but couldn’t find in other credit cards. At the time, annual fees were common and cash rewards were unheard of. Discover Card set out to change that as a pioneer in offering cash rewards and no annual fee. Today, Discover is a leading credit card issuer and electronic payment services company with one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. The Discover Card is America’s cash rewards pioneer.
Services and Features Discover Provides
- Paydown Planner can help create a simple plan to help pay down your credit card balance. Just set your goal, and Discover will present a month-by-month plan tailored for you.
- Earn 5% Cashback Bonus in categories like travel, home improvement, gas, groceries, restaurants and many more
- Get 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus at over 100 top online retailers through Discover’s exclusive shopping site, ShopDiscover.
- Discover offers online account management. Just log in to Discover.com and you’ll find smart features that give you more control, whether it’s choosing a more convenient Payment Due Date, fraud alerts that can warn you about card misuse, or E-mail Reminders that can help you avoid unnecessary fees.
Discover Credit Card Application Offers
Discover it® Card
Discover it® Miles
Discover it® Chrome
NHL® Discover it® Card
Discover it® for Students Card
* See the online Discover credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the Apply Here” button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on Discover™s website.
Credit Card Application Opportunities Below: